Bryant Remanufactured Ultraform 1 Grinder UF1
The Bryant Ultraform UF1 a high precision, high production external grinder. Its design has been optimized for high speed production of fuel injector components, miniature bearings and similar small workparts.
Typical workpart OD size range is 4mm (0.160") to 80mm (3.14"). Every aspect of the UF1 has been carefully crafted to deliver short cycle times. It is the ideal replacement for Bryant's Centraform, 1M and 45M external grinders.
UF1 machines are designed to complement our Ultraline UL1 high speed internal grinders. They are identical in size and share many machine and control components. Used as a production team, their commonality simplifies the tasks of operators and maintenance people, enhancing their cost effectiveness.
CNC North can source and remanufacture an UF1 for your specific part or rebuild your UF1 to original specifications with state-of-the-art components.
- Custom Software Configuration and Minimal Operator Training
- Design Uses Standardized Tooling and Components
- Fine Resolution
- Fast Slide Rates
- Fast Cycles
- Parabolic Accelertion and Deceleration
- Hign Reliability
- Comprehensive Diagnostics
- Hydrostatic Slides
- Single or Two Axis Slide Arrangements
- Ultra-Series Control
- 16 Inch Grinding Wheel (406mm)
- Automatic Robotic Loading
- Custom Workholding
- Quick-Change Tooling
- Automatic Wheel Balancing
- In-Process and Post-Process Gaging