New CNC North OD Grinder 20-120
Model Designation is the machine's X Travel by Z Travel
Standard or Custom Configurations are Available
- Machine base made of the densest Black African or Black Impala Granite, providing superior machine damping over cast iron, which also allows for customized machine design (no patterns of casting required.)
- Guarding design to control coolant affect on slides and granite base optimizing machine thermals.
- CNC North designed Hydrostatic Linear Motor driven.
- X-axis 20” stroke
- Z-axis 125” stroke
- Direct feedback absolute linear scales for both axes Programming resolution of (.000004”).
- Ball bearing Work spindle, .0001” axial and radial runout.
- 25HP Direct drive high frequency wheel spindle.
- Various dressing options available.
- Various work holding options available.
- Hydraulic Tool stock.
- 30" Swing standard.
- Wheel balancer.
- Flagger (probe).
- Wheel change assist.
- Fluid sensor (AE) for gap elimination and / or dress verification.
- In-Process Gaging
- 80" Swing.
- Various other slide configuration options are available.